Shawn Marmion Memorial Crappie Tournament
ONLINE REGISTRATON IS NOW CLOSED!!
“America’s Premier Firefighter Crappie Tournament”
May 2nd, 2018
Lake Shelbyville, Findlay, Illinois
The Champaign Firefighters Local 1260
Shawn Marmion Memorial
Dear Friends, you are once again invited to Lake Shelbyville for the 36th annual Champaign Firefighters Local 1260 “Shawn Marmion Memorial Crappie Tournament”. Since 1982, firefighter crappie fishermen have been enjoying what has become a Central Illinois Springtime Classic. On May 1st at 6:00pm American Legion Post #68, (8 E. Strain St, Sullivan, IL) will host the pre-tournament registration and party. There will be a dinner available for $15.00 as well as a cash bar. All proceeds from the dinner will benefit the American Legion Post #68. Please RSVP if you plan to partake in dinner.
Also, plan to stay overnight at a local hotel or campground. Registration begins at the Eagle Creek Boat Ramp May 2nd at 6:30am. Purchase bait right at the ramp (limited supply). After a day on the lake, relax and enjoy a great meal and win some great prizes!! I am looking forward to seeing all of you there!!
Jake Carlson—Tournament Director
For information - 217-202-0866
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL REGISTRATION QUESTIONS
· Entry Fees- $100.00 per team. $120.00 on tournament day.
· Tournament Start – 8:30 AM
· Late Registration– will be accepted at main launch area.
· Divisions – There is an “Active” division and “Retired” division. At least one fisherman from each team of two must either be an active or retired firefighter from a municipal department or fire protection district.
· Weigh-in– starts at 2:00 PM and deadline is 3:30 PM in the no wake area of official launch area.
· Each Team– Enters their 7 largest Crappie that are 10” or longer.
· Big Fish– Participants must determine their largest fish prior to weigh-in and pin that fish with pin provided for identification.
· Cash Prizes– Awarded to the top finishers in both the active and retired divisions.
· Traveling trophy– will be presented to the department with the greatest cumulative weight of legal size and number crappie. Maximum of 6 teams per department counted towards traveling trophy.
Web Updates – Check our web-site for updates
· Two divisions—Active and Retired
· Only two persons per boat – one must be a firefighter. A child 12 or under may accompany a team of two and contribute to the teams 7 fish total.
· Late arrivals must check in at the registration area parking lot.
· All teams will be assigned a number
· No fishing prior to tournament start.
· No fishing in Marina Harbors.
· Boats, live wells and coolers may be checked prior to start.
· No passing of fish between boats.
· Artificial and or live bait may be used.
· Fishing from bank is allowed.
Entrants hereby release all participating sponsors of this tournament from any loss of property, bodily injury, or loss of life that may occur while participating in the Shawn Marmion Memorial Crappie Tournament.
Thanks to all our Sponsors!
Mail registration to:
Local 1260 Crappie Tournament
Attn. Matt Plutz
307 S. Randolph St.
Champaign, IL 61820
ACTIVE OR RETIRED DIVISON_________
#OF GUESTS FOR DINNER_____________
Page Last Updated: Apr 28, 2018 (15:24:35)